Mauviel M'Heritage 250c Copper Saucepan with Lid - 3.6qt
- Retail Price: $500.00
- Your Price: $399.95
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel) except for Tri-ply roasting pans (polished copper exterior, aluminum, 18/10 stainless steel interior)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: 2.5mm thick copper
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
1830, Mauviel has manufactured the highest quality of copper cookware for professional and commercial markets. Since The standard for professional chefs and serious amateur cooks, Mauviel M'héritage cookware features a thick 2.5mm Copper Exterior, an easy-to-clean stainless steel interior, and sturdy, cast-stainless handles.
- All M'héritage products are designed for use in the oven.
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.